Thursday, December 10, 2009

Amy's Feeling Well

Post chemo on Tuesday, Amy is doing well. She feels nauseous in the mornings until about lunch, then the nausea lifts. Please keep praying for her strength and time with her kids. She said that childcare isn't needed right now, the kids seem to really be delighting (of course!) in time with Mommy. :)

Side note: The night before chemo (which was early in the morning Tues morning), dear Amy came out to our 4-more event to raise money for a water purification system at a Rwandan orphanage. She was one of the last to leave. So typical of Amy to show her support and love for friends despite the fact that her body could have used the extra sleep before a long and taxing day. Thank you Amy!

Thank you all for the meals you are providing!

7 comments:

  1. So so so so glad to hear that Amy is feelig well for the most part. We will continue to pray for strength, comfort and peace during this time.

    As to the 4More event...my thoughts exactly. Amy, you are truly a woman who puts others first and is an encouragement to others even as you continue to go through difficult times. You are glorifying God with your testimony in countless ways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! What an inspiration you are to the rest of us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, there's something God is doing with you. I can see it in your face, in your pictures. He is using you. You are truly a worthy vessel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you dear friends!! I appreciate you all and love you so much!!!! You bless my heart so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy,
    I just want you to know how much you inspire me and your faith you have in god.Your willing to live for god is so amazing!I want to thankyou for the pictures you sent me and my family for Christmas...so beautiful you are and the family.I was wondering if there is anything i can you with.I'm doing some healing myself and i would just love to meet you someday.I'm so glad i can at least keep up with your story...you are so amazing!!!May god bless you and yours this holiday season!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Becky!! You are such an encouragement! I would love to meet you sometime...just let me know when a good time is for you.
    You are so welcome for the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amy - I cannot wait to see your mansion and your crowns in Heaven. I rejoice with you my dear sister in Christ. You are such an example to me, to all of us. I am so blessed to know you. I will continue to pray for you daily. See you on January 11th.

    I Love You,
    Robin

    Merry Christmas and Blessings to you as you continue this journey.

    ReplyDelete