Monday, August 16, 2010

from Amy

Praise be to God!!!!! Ben and I went to meet with the Dr. this morning and he told us that there were no signs of Lymphoma from the scan!!!!!!
There was something showing on the middle of my right lobe (lung) that he thinks is probably from the illness I have been fighting for the past few days. He is cancelling my Rituxan treatment for tomorrow morning and is starting me on antibiotics today.
On August 28th I will have a chest X-ray done and will meet with the Dr. again on Monday, August 30th, to see if the X-ray looks clear and I feel better. If all looks great I will be having my first Rituxan treatment on Tuesday, August 31st.
We are praising our Heavenly Father for His healing touch on my body and for all the provision for us this past year!!!!!!

Thanks to all of you for your prayers, support and encouragement!!!

5 comments:

  1. PRAISE GOD! I have been watching and waiting to see this post.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. *WOW* PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW! I love you Amy!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME news! Praise God! All glory an honor to Him alone! Praising Him along with you and your precious family tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy,
    I am so proud of you keeping the spirit of your cancer battle, I also get tested, during my mammography calcium was detected but sitting dormant, which is a blessing. I had listen to you one early Sunday morning speaking about your battle with cancer, just listening to you up lifted me because I could hear the smile in your voice when you talked,it was a voice of "I'm a Believer" in Jesus name. You can't go no where but up.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Amy,
    I am so proud of you keeping the spirit of your cancer battle, I also get tested, during my mammography calcium was detected but sitting dormant, which is a blessing. I had listen to you one early Sunday morning speaking about your battle with cancer, just listening to you up lifted me because I could hear the smile in your voice when you talked,it was a voice of "I'm a Believer" in Jesus name. You can't go no where but up.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete