Sunday, August 8, 2010

August Update


Happy Summer to everyone! Just wanted to give you a quick overview of what will be happening in the next few weeks.

This Thursday, August 12th, I will be getting a CAT scan at 11:20 am.
On Monday, August 16th, I will be meeting with my oncologist, Dr. Gottleib at 8:15am and he may be giving me the results from my CAT scan. And then on Tuesday the 17th I will be receiving my Rituxan maintenance treatment at the Infusion Therapy Center at 8am. The IV will take anywhere from 3 1/2 hours to 4 1/2 hours.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer! Thanks for all your continued prayers!

4 comments:

  1. We love you so much dear Amy! Cannot believe how much has taken place the last year of your life. Thank you for living out your faith, for us to be reminded of His faithfulness. You are a treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much, Amy! What a testimony you are. We will be praying for you.
    Hugs from Minnesota,
    The Martys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be saying extra prayers for you my sweet friend! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy, I am Heather Trovinger's mother-in-law and she has kept me current of your tests and treatments and well-being since December. You and your family are on my prayer list and I will especially keep you in prayer thought on Aug 17 and 18 during those hours of treatment. I heard you are an awesome and godly woman. I thank God for you and how you are touching people's lives.
    In Christ
    Karen Trovinger

    ReplyDelete