Monday, August 16, 2010

PRAISE GOD!


Amy's facebook status today:

"I am praising God from whom all blessings flow!!!!! Ben and I met with the Dr. this morning and he told us that the results from the CAT scan showed no signs of lymphoma!!!!!! We are so thankful to all of you for your prayers and encouragement this last year!! ♥"

Amy--we rejoice with you!!!!!!!!! I think I speak for hundreds of people--here in Lancaster, PA and around the country (and apparently, the world)...who have been following your blog, when I say that we are celebrating and thanking God for the amazing news today. Those who have followed your blog from afar and those of us who have watched you up close have witnessed a woman seeking to trust her Creator, her Keeper and Sustainer, despite the fact that the battle involved Stage 4 Lymphoma. Amy, you have been a radiant example to me. You have had a peace about you that can only come from knowing God. Over and over again you said and showed that your biggest desire through this intense hurdle was to point others to Jesus. Thank you for living out your faith. I am so blessed to know you as a friend and sister in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    Laurel put the words of my heart on here too. Although I haven't been a front-row spectator on this journey of yours, what has radiated from you is other-worldly, which makes sense, as you serve a Father who reigns over a vast and glorious Kingdom...full of the seen and the unseen, the mundane AND the miraculous. Thank you for giving me and the rest of the world a taste of the miraculous.

    Love,
    Jeane`

    ReplyDelete