Saturday, October 10, 2009

Another Wonderful Week

Here I am again and it has been too long since I have updated all of you dear friends and family with how I have been doing. I just can't tell you how much you all mean to me with the love, support and prayers you have given! I feel immensely blessed beyond any words can describe.

As Laurel updated you with this week, my treatment did go very well on Monday with it only being a little over 4 hours versus the almost 9 hour treatment the first time. I had no allergic reactions and felt great the whole time. This whole week I have felt just wonderful and have had more energy then I did even the first treatment. My appetite came back for this treatment which gave me a lot more energy to get through my days.

All week I had you dear friends and family who cared for the kids for me during the day and allowed me to get some rest or to get things done around the house. Kaitlyn and Daniel will remember all of these precious times with you who cared for them and loved them during this whole process. I just can't thank you enough!

I want you all to know that my husband, Ben, is so amazing, loving and supportive and I am blessed beyond measure that God brought him into my life. He has always been the most encouraging husband and still is till this day, 12 years later. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with the family He has and I want to strive to be the wife and mother that He wants me to be! My children, really melt my heart too, and I just love them more and more each day! I am human, and have my moments when I just want to scream because I feel like I just can't handle them anymore, but then I take a step back and ask them for forgiveness for the way I handled the situation. They are always so quick to forgive me and tell me they love me too even when I am mean to them. :) How precious!

Tomorrow starts a fun weekend and I am loving everyday that I am blessed with to spend with all of my amazing family and friends and look forward to whatever God's plan holds for the rest of my life!

Love you all,

Amy

6 comments:

  1. Amy,

    So glad that things are going well for you, that you are being cared for and supported the way you need. We pray that Father would bring His quick healing and that you would soon enjoy complete healing and victory.

    PJ (K, not S)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Amy. I'm glad Jason introduced you to me. Although we are at different ends of the cancer spectrum, you just starting treatment and me 3 years down the road, we are really at the same spot regarding treatments. You after starting chemo., me after bone marrow transplant. You inspire me just now when I feel I need some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout!!! just as fabulous as Amy is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys!! Mark, I am praying for you on your journey through this and I know that God has a purpose for both of our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Amy,
    I,m so glad to here you are doing well with all the treatments.May God Bless You Threw The Rest Of Your Journey.I will continue to pray for you and your family.The new layout is awesome!Take care!We are all pulling for you!
    You inspire me to keep looking up and everything will be ok.Some days its hard too,but i keep trying too for my health isnt the best right now either.Hopefully soon,i will have answers to what is wrong with me.
    Thankyou for the inspiration!!!

    May god bless you and your family!!

    Love,
    Becky(Steve,s sister-in-law and Pattis sister)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOU are the blessing dear :) I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete