Monday, October 19, 2009

Meals for the 3rd Round of Chemo

Amy will go in Monday, October 26 for her 3rd round of chemo. We would like to provide meals for the Beachys every-other-day. Amy would like to see how she feels before planning childcare this time.

To sign up for a meal: Please comment below or email Laurel at laurel.greer@gmail.com or text/call at 717.823.0544 Please provide meals in disposable dishes.


Mon Oct 26: B. Hager (earlier in the day)
Wed Oct 28: K. Strohecker
Fri Oct 30: J. Arnold
Sun Nov 1: H. Trovinger
Tue Nov 3: K. Huber
Thur Nov 5: S. Lang
Sat Nov 7: A. Mendenhall (earlier in the day)

4 comments:

  1. Monday, October 26th
    Chicken noodle soup and corn bread...I'll be by earlier in the day. B. Hager

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday November 7th
    I will do a pasta dish with salad and bread. I'll drop it off early afternoon if that is okay.

    April Mendenhall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thursday November 5th
    I will bring something over in the afternoon, probably around 4 or 4:30 after Mathias is home for school. Let me know if you have any preference as to what I bring.
    Susanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. November 1st Vegtable Lasagna. I will bring it in the afternoon but will call first to find the best time to come by.

    ReplyDelete