Monday, January 18, 2010

Soup/Salad/Fruit Meals for Next Chemo

Amy found out today that she'll be getting another round of chemo this Wednesday.

In an effort to keep the family eating healthily, instead of dinners this time, the Beachy family would appreciate soup/salad/fruit.

Meals would appreciated:

Wed, Jan 20: A. McLennan
Fri, Jan 22: H. Honeywater
Sun, Jan 24: J. Miller
Tues, Jan 26: S. Huber
Thurs, Jan 28: D. Hershey
Sat, Jan 30: A. Benson
Mon, Feb 1: E. Kulp
Wed, Feb 3: E. Snavely

If you are able to provide a meal, please comment below.

8 comments:

  1. I can do Thursday the 28th. Amy, I'll call next week to solidify drop off time, etc.

    Debbie Hershey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will gladly do Wednesday, February 3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will happily take Saturday, January 30. Thanks--Alicia Benson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I'm not sure how long a "comment" can be:) But my name is Abi and I just wanted to let you know you're in my prayers Amy! I think you've been in touch with my Mom, Lou, I told her how your testimony of faith and faithfulness and your godly perspective on life and this opportunity to share Christ and how much that blessed and encouraged my heart! I am praising God with you for such miraculous results from the scan! He is amazing:) Well anyway, I know a family who is going to be in a similar situation, except it is their little 3 year old son, Connor who was just diagnosed with T Cell Leukemia. weloveconner.wordpress.com Kevin and Sheryl are God loving Christ followers too and I know they are praying God would use them through this too! I just thought I would love if you all could be in touch and be of support to one another since you will understand what each other are going through:) Also, their friend set up meals for them on a site called www.takethemameal.com I wasnt sure if that would help you all at all but I thought I would share it:) ...Praying,
    ~Abi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can bring a meal on Monday, Feb. 1.
    Emily Kulp

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will take Friday the 22nd
    Susanna Lang

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can do this Friday if no one has claimed it yet!

    ReplyDelete