Monday, January 18, 2010

Tumors are shrinking!

Thank you all for your prayers for me!!! I met with Dr. Gottlieb this morning at 8:30 and he told me that the tumors that are behind my stomach have shrunk about 90% from the first PET scan that I had back on August 20th and about 40-50% from the last PET scan on November 11th. He is very pleased with everything but because the chemotherapy shows that it continues to shrink the tumor he wants to add 2 more chemo treatments so that it can take care of the rest. If it would have shown that no change had occurred he would have started me on my rituxan maintenance treatments but he is happy with the changes that are taking place. So I have a chemo treatment this Wednesday the 20th at 8:30 am and then the last one will be February 9th at 9am.

Once again, thank you all for your continued prayers, love and support!!!! You are all a blessing to me and my family and I thank God for all of you!!!!

Love,

Amy

4 comments:

  1. Praising God for this AWESOME news! There is nothing at all that He cannot do! We will continue to pray for continued healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT news, Amy! God is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOOHOO - crying tears of joy and thankfulness for this news! WOOHOO :)Love the Fricks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That is great news. Thank you, Lord. ...echoing the tears of joy as expressed by anonymous above. Love you, Amy.
    Anna

    ReplyDelete