Sunday, September 27, 2009

Meals and Child Care for Round 2 of Chemo

We would like to start up meals for the Beachy family again. Amy is having her second round of chemotherapy on Monday, October 5. We hope to provide every-other-day meals. Once again, if you would like to provide a meal on one of these dates, please comment below, call or text Laurel at 823.0544, or email laurel.greer@gmail.com

Meals:

Monday, Oct 5- Melissa Heller
Tuesday, Oct 6- Melaina Wiker
Wed, Oct 7- Missy Jeanes
Fri, Oct 9- Patti Beachy
Sun, Oct 11- Aggie Lawler
Tues, Oct 13- Deb Strohecker
Thurs, Oct 15- Andrea Weaver
Sat, Oct 17-Freda Beachy

Child Care: Amy may not need an entire day, or may not need childcare at ALL--but we thought we'd schedule it anyway... Amy or I will let you know what the needs will be after the treatment. Thank you for your flexibility! Also, transportation can be provided, just let us know. Same as above, call or text Laurel at 823.0544, or email laurel.greer@gmail.com

Mon, Oct 5- Laurel Greer
Tues, Oct 6-Freda Beachy
Wed, Oct 7- Karen
Thurs, Oct 8- Alison McLennan
Fri, Oct 9- morning: Michelle Troop afternoon: Lauren

5 comments:

  1. I can take Kaitlyn and Daniel on Thursday, October 8!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meal - Oct 13. And can I help you with your kids on the 5th?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! my name is lauren I babysit for Amy once in awhile and I also watch them in the daycare at their gym...I would love to take the kids on friday. i am available anytime after 3, but i'm not sure if they will need care all day? let me`know if that works... i'll keep checking the blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will watch the kids on Wed, Oct 7! Thanks so much for doing this. You are doing a great job. It is so nice to see how much Amy's friends care and are supporting her through all this. She is a very special person!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can help out Friday if child care is needed before Lauren is available at 3:00.

    ReplyDelete